Boneham & Turners range of Toggle Clamps
Toggle Clamp Range Include: Vertical Clamps, Horizontal Clamps, Push Pull Clamps, Latch Clamps, Toggle Presses and Toggle Pliers.
This range of Toggle Clamps are designed to improve engineering and fabrication applications. Improvements are based on the ability to quickly clamp and unclamp work pieces, greatly reducing down-time for machine operators.
Toggle Clamps are used for many different applications. In the metal industries, Toggle Clamps can be used for drilling, welding, bending, grinding, measuring, automation and assembly lines. Within industries operating in wood, plastics and composites, Toggle Clamps are often used in adhesives, forming, drilling, milling and assembly lines.
- Toggle Clamp Properties
- All steel parts zinc plated before assembly
- Corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel or hardened steel pivot pins
- Safety design prevents injuries
- Red vinyl hand grips designed with a ribbed profile for grip and comfort
- High clamping forces and superior quality toggle clamps
From £6.10 Online