- Boneham to exhibit at Advanced Engineering 2021
- How 3D Printing is Transforming the World of Motorsports
- New propulsion system could pave way for flight speeds of up to Mach 17
- Boneham and Shimpress | Shaping the Future of Defence
- Peter Boneham speaks on FactoryNow TV about Boneham manufacturing in the UK
Boneham to stand at MiMEXPO17
The Made in the Midlands Manufacturing Exhibition is back.
This is your opportunity to join over 2,000 decision makers from the Midlands Engineering & Manufacturing supply chain, OEM purchasing teams and 200 exhibiting Made in the Midlands members.
The biggest ever Made in the Midlands expo will feature some of the most prominent names from the Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Medical sectors, including:
Jaguar Land Rover, Ricoh PLC, Mahle Powertrain, GKN, Sertec, Gestamp, Autins Group, Cab Automotive among many others.
The show takes place at the RICOH arena Coventry from 9am until 4pm on 25th May 2017.
Boneham and Turner Ltd will standing at location E36 and welcome all customers, associates and buyers to come along and discuss applications and solutions.
For more information visit here
For the Boneham ans Turner Made in the Midlands page visit here